A degree doesn't make you a professional, but it can help you to become one.
Graduated in Computer Science in 2003 at the Ca'Foscari University of Venice. As soon as I graduated, I worked for about 2 years in the company of my former university professors as a software developer. There I had the opportunity to put all my software engineering studies into practice. I have known innovative development methodologies and processes in the creation of web applications based on J2EE and Oracle databases.
Since university I have shared my passion for web development with my friend Nicola, hence we decided to found STUDIO AQUA in 2005. Here we amalgamate our Software Engineering skills with the concepts of Web Marketing and User Experience. In this way, we manage to create successful projects in Drupal for our customers.
Now I have the pleasure to share my love for creating healthy software with SparkFabrik and with his Drupal team, which is, in my opinion, the best in Italy.
I am in love with coding and skateboarding, because both allow you to open your mind and meet interesting people. I believe that open source and knowledge sharing is the only way to create healthy software.
More information about me
If you want to get more information about me first, you can follow my digital profiles:
- Linkedin, my professional resume. If we don't know each other, tell me why we should get in touch.
- Facebook, everyday life. Follow me and then we decide whether to become friends.
- Twitter, everything related to programming.
- Github, is my toolbox that I will fill day by day with code snippets and open-source projects.
- Slideshare, where you can find my presentations and publications.
Do we work together?
If you are looking for a collaborator with a solid foundation in computer science